The P3TRA215CL is part of the PSM 300 wireless systems family.
PSM®300 Stereo Personal Monitor Systems deliver reliable wireless freedom to every corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts.
Easy to setup and operate, PSM 300 systems offer one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode® technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
P3TRA215CL features SE215 Sound Isolating™ Earphones, all-metal components with optional receiver rechargeability, and more advanced receiver controls.
Includes P3RA, P3T, SE215, rackmount and hardware kits, ¼ wave antenna, BNC bulkhead adapter, BNC cable, power supply, battery adapter kit, 2 AA batteries, zipper bag, and user guide
Available in J10 (584-608 MHz) or L19 (630-654 MHz) frequency ranges. Please specify preference on check out.
P3RA Professional Wireless Bodypack Receiver
P3RA offers an upgrade to P3R, with all-metal housing, optional rechargeability, and advanced features including EQ and volume limiting.
- Works with PSM®300 Stereo Personal Monitor System
- Delivers up to 6 hours of continuous operation with 2 AA batteries
- Offers extended runtime with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery, which can charge in the bodypack
- Includes P3RA, 2 AA batteries, battery adapter kit, zipper bag, and user guide
With detailed 24-bit digital audio and reliable wireless performance, the P3RA bodypack delivers professional personal monitoring to any corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts.
Perform a scan and IR sync to automatically select the cleanest frequency available and easily assign a wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode® technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
• LCD screen features high-contrast menu-based navigation for advanced features including volume limiting and 2-band shelving EQ with high and low boost
• MixMode® technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
• Stereo mode enables adjustment of left / right balance
• Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
• 5-Segment battery status LEDs provide clear indication of remaining charge
P3T Half Rack Single Channel Wireless Transmitter
Wireless transmitter housed in a rugged all-metal chassis for both entry-level and professional-tier PSM®300 systems.
- Works with PSM 300 Stereo Personal Monitor System
- Offers a 24 MHz tuning bandwidth (regionally dependent)
- Includes P3T, rackmount and hardware kits, detachable ¼ wave antenna, BNC cable, BNC bulkhead adapter, power supply, and user guide
Dependable wireless transmission and 24-bit digital audio combine to deliver a superior personal monitoring mix for every performance.
Send 2 channels of audio to a bodypack receiver up to 300 feet (90 m) away, with patented Audio Reference Companding to ensure transparent sound quality with no artifacts or dropouts.
• Transmitter sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
• One-touch IR sync on user-friendly front-panel controls instantly links transmitter to receiver
• Rear-panel ¼" (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs provide versatile connectivity to audio sources and other P3T units
• Up to 30 mW output power (regionally dependent)
• High-contrast LCD screen with left / right audio output meters
• Selectable line / aux level