The Shure Microflex MX153 is a professional subminiature earset headworn microphone for use in speech and other applications requiring low profile, discreet placement where improved gain-before-feedback over lavalier microphones is desired.
- Subminiature, omnidirectional cartridge offers superior speech clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG/TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-Lightweight, Comfortable, Flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield Technology guards against interference from Cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar Reinforced, Soft Flex Cable
- Matte Black, Tan, and Cocoa color options available
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip