The most widely recognized and trusted name in AC power conditioning is proud to introduce the PS-8RE III power conditioner / sequencer, featuring Furman''s revolutionary SMP technology. Furman''s Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) circuit also features our exclusive Linear Filter Technology (LiFT) with Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) and a high current TVZ-MOV. Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, the world''s most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge suppressor.
- Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) for virtually maintenance free protection from surges and spikes. No sacrificed parts, no service calls, no downtime!
- Furman''s unequaled Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) rids systems of AC line noise for consistent audio/video clarity
- Automatic Extreme Voltage Shutdown (E.V.S.) powers down equipment during a prolonged extreme over-voltage
- Six sequenced rear panel outlets (in 3 groups), two switched rear panel outlets, and one front panel switched outlet
- Momentary and Maintained sequencing via rear panel terminal block or front panel switch
- 10 amp rating with circuit breaker
- BNC connector on the rear panel allows connection of any standard gooseneck lamp New Features in the PS-8RE III
- All settings and configuration available on rear panel
- External delay and remote interface configuration: No need to remove the top cover to adjust potentiometers or jumpers
- Lower profile depth: shorter depth chassis provides more flexibility with rack placement and cable management
- Improved "Start On/Off Sequence" rocker switch: tactile black switch replaces push-button
- Non-illuminated power on/off switch: matte black switch for discreet aesthetics