No matter used as a small full range main PA, delay speaker, side or front fill and other similar applications - there are a number of reasons to fall in love with the AXM 12A.
The compact footprint demonstrates its versatility and how it can benefit the user where space on stage is at a premium. Acoustically the AXM 12A offers the ideal combination of a high quality 12” / 1.75” coaxial transducer with onboard signal processing and 2-channel amplification.
Outstanding sound performance and ultimate ease of use.
- Due to the 12” coax woofer and the intelligent design of the housing the audio performance will enable an artist to control every nuance of their performance
- Horizontal mounting on a speaker pole
- 2 x MIC/LINE inputs (XLR), 1 x AUX input (RCA)
- 1 x MIX OUT, 1 x THRU output
- Small footprint fits perfectly on every stage and can be placed as close as possible to the artist
- Lightweight, wooden housing < 15 Kg allows easy setup and transportation
- Integrated digital signal processing for IIR and FIR settings
- Digital Equalizer: Hi + Lo = shelving, parametric mids
- Adjustable Lo-Cut Filter
- Tunable feedback notch filter
- Delay function (for distances up to 100m, 0.1m increment)
- 5 presets for monitor and PA applications
- 5 user memories
- Backlit LC-Display with rotary control