1x Chiayo Challenger portable PA
1x Built in SDR5100m IrDA 100ch wireless microphone receiver (SU566)
1x Built in Bluetooth/SD/USB Player Recorder with remote control
1x SM6100 wireless beltpack transmitter (SU566)
1x PT30X slimline headset microphone1x cover to suit Challenger speaker
Challenger 1000 series is a multi-function, multi-purpose all-in-one compact and powerful portable sound system. It is equipped with MP3 player with USB input. The speaker system consists of a 10” full range speaker with a high frequency tweeter. The power supply is made up of a switch mode 100-240V AC power supply and two heavy duty, maintenance free lead-acid type rechargeable batteries. The whole system could be operated with either AC or batteries.
Audio link allows the inter-connection of the Challenger 1000 unit (always in MASTER mode) with up to 20 SLAVE units to form a large network of amplified speakers. In order to do this, the MASTER unit with the audio sources (wireless mic, mired mic, cassette or CD ) is connected to the SLAVE unit via the ACTIVE OUT connector. The ACTIVE OUT of the SLAVE is then connected to the ACTIVE IN of the next SLAVE and so on if more SLAVE units are required.
Advantages of Audio Link
Expandable & Flexible: The Challenger can work as a single unit or be expanded to a large network of amplified speakers for crowds up to 5000 or more.
• Rugged and light weight Aluminium enclosure.
• UHF PLL synthesized multi-channel receiver modules.
• High performance optocoupler limiter minimized distortion and over modulation.
• Dual power supply for AC or DC operation.
• Slots for four wireless microphone receiver modules.
• Voice Priority function.
• 100-240V AC Switching power supply.
• 24V DC power supply from 2 pieces of 12V/4.5AH rechargeable batteries.
• 10” full range speaker with high frequency tweeter.
• Improved 2-step charging circuit.
• Integrated trolley and wheels.
• Versions with either cassette recorder or CD player with MP3 read function.
• External speaker connection with Speaker OUT (switched / unswitched).
• Power ON/OFF switch
• Battery charging status indicator